Saturday, July 7, 2012

And the Wait Begins...

Another 2ww is underway! Undoubtedly, my least favorite part capped off by my least favorite part of the least favorite part...my leastest favorite part...the time between the blood draw and the call telling me what my beta is. Those are the longest hours of this whole process. (I just said process in my head like a Canadian..pro-cess. Too much HGTV for me!)

Trigger was 4th of July. It was funny because I was standing in my lucky socks, given to me by a fellow bumpie, while Jason gave me the trigger, donated to me by the same bumpie. She's now pregnant so I'm hoping some of her good mojo will rub off on me. Dr. V decided to bring me in at 3dpo for a P4 check and go ahead and start me on supps. I'm beyond relieved by this. While supps flippin' suck, they give me such peace of mind knowing my body is getting enough progesterone during the crucial implantation time. One less thing to worry about is fine by me.

We decided to forego IUI #3 and just did TI this cycle. Jason really wanted to try one last time with just us, and since his counts have been phenomenal, I agreed. I was a good girl and didn't do my usual routine of peeing on every stick in the free world last cycle, but I'm 99% sure I'll be reverting to my old habits this time, starting with testing out the trigger around 8dpt.

So bring on the 2 weeks of over-analyzing every twinge, cramp, bout of fatigue, craving, could be PMS-could be pregnancy symptom. Yay torment!

No comments:

Post a Comment