Friday, December 14, 2012

Now we wait

The wait is on. This is the first time in 16 months of treatment where I have no clue what they're going to say when they call with my beta. It's a weird feeling.

I woke up this morning (late, of course) to cramps and unsore, unswollen boobs. Not a good sign. So my previous optimism is dwindling, but truth be told, I'm still holding on to it.

Of course, people in this city don't know how to drive and there was yet another wreck on the interstate, making me 10 minutes late, which in turn made me 10 minutes late for my 10:30 appointment. Not a good start, especially for someone who may or may not have road rage issues.

I should get the call in the next 2-5 hours. Jason and I are going to do a little Christmas shopping so I'm hoping the time passes quickly. Fingers crossed!!

1 comment: